The Plaza box office is open at the following times:
Monday to Friday – 10.00am to 6.00pm
Saturday – 10.00am to 4.00pm
Sunday and Bank Holidays – Open 1 hour prior to a show, otherwise closed
On evening performance days we are open for 30 minutes after the performance start time. Payment can be made over the counter with cash, cheque, postal order or credit / debit card.
You can also book over the telephone using your card details. Please have your card ready when phoning the booking line 0161 477 7779 (booking fee applies). When phoning the box office, please be patient – we are sometimes busy and calls are answered in strict rotation and tickets booked will be posted at a cost of £2.00 to cover postage – only tickets purchased 3 days prior to a performance can be collected from the Plaza Central Box Office
Prices quoted in season brochures and promotional literature are for tickets booked in person at The Central Box Office only and all booking line and web site purchases are subject to booking fees.
CONTACT THE BOOKING LINE: 0161 477 7779
For your convenience The Plaza offers an on line booking service through our colleagues at Quay Tickets. Quay Tickets is The Lowry’s ticket agency offering tickets for events at venues in Manchester and beyond. Quay Tickets offers competitive booking fees, an easy to navigate site and a professional personal ticketing service. The booking fees from Quay Tickets are not profits for shareholders and will contribute directly towards The Lowry’s charitable and artistic objectives. To find out more about The Lowry, National Landmark Millennium Project for the Arts visit www.thelowry.com
Many shows offer discounts for senior citizens (guests aged 65 years or over), students, children (aged 1 to 16 years of age) and the unemployed on the production of relevant proof of ID. Always ask the box office at the time of booking as we cannot discount on tickets already purchased. Only one concession is available per ticket.
Refunds & Exchanges
We regret that we can not refund or exchange tickets. The box office can try to re-sell them subject to a £1 per ticket exchange fee, on the understanding that the sale of the Plaza’s own available seats takes priority.
Conditions of Sale
1) The Management reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised cast and programme; not to admit latecomers until the interval; to refuse admission; to provide alternative seats to those purchased of the same of greater value.
2) Tickets are purchased for personal use only and are not purchased as any form of business or commercial activity. All tickets are non-refundable. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale by anyone at a premium or otherwise. Resale or attempted resale is grounds for cancellation without refund or notice.
3) Use of photographic, sound recording and mobile communications equipment is forbidden.
4) Patrons must state discounts they are entitled to at the time of booking, as they cannot be applied retrospectively and are subject to availibility.
5) When processing your booking the Box Office will ask your name, address, email address and telephone number. This information may be used to keep you informed of forthcoming events at The Plaza with your agreement.
6) The Plaza reserves the right to refuse admittance to unaccompanied minors.
7) Productions do not always contain live music.
8) All information correct at the time of going to press.
9) Up to £1 of the ticket price paid for certain shows goes to The Plaza Building Improvement Fund.
Support the Stockport Plaza
Help us to continue our restoration project with a one off donation.
Why not buy a Plaza Gift Voucher?
For someone special what better than an unforgettable visit to the local theatre?
Download our latest brochure
Covering all our events